TOGAF 9.2 Certification Training
Myndtrain Education Offers TOGAF® Certification Training Course
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) was introduced to the market in 1995. This first version of TOGAF was based on the Technical Architecture Framework for Information Management (TAFIM) of the US Department of Defense. TOGAF is one of the few Architectural Methods that are not affiliated with a company. The Open Group is a consortium of companies and institutions that develops various standards.
TOGAF® is a method for developing and managing an Enterprise Architecture. It is an open standard and in fact a set of techniques and best practices. Actually TOGAF® is Architecture Development Method (ADM). The ADM describes the different phases of development and management of an Enterprise Architecture.
Myndtrain Education offers two certified TOGAF® Certification Training courses, the TOGAF Foundation training (TOGAF 9, TOGAF level 1) and the TOGAF Practitioner training (TOGAF 9, TOGAF level 2). The TOGAF Training Foundation is the basic TOGAF training and is suitable for anyone who is related with architecture. This TOGAF Training Foundation is suitable for Enterprise Architects, Business Architects and IT Architects as well as for project leaders and IT Managers. The TOGAF Practitioner training is suitable for Architects who want to further explore and certify TOGAF.
This fully accredited e-course offers everything needed to pursue TOGAF 9 Certification, including a FREE exam voucher! The TOGAF business enterprise architecture framework is world-renowned, and our course will help you to pass the Foundation (Level 1) and Certified (level 2) examinations on your first attempt!
Our approach is Self-Paced, allowing students to work at their own speed and access content at any time. We also provide quizzes to help learners reinforce their knowledge retention after each module, as well as mock exams to help them prepare for the official exams.
TOGAF, Archimate and IT4IT Certification Programs. IT4IT, Archimate, and TOGAF are registered trademarks of The Open Group. The Stakeholder Management Technique and TOGAF Content Metamodel.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes
- The Open Group is an organization that works to establish open and independent IT standards and certifications of vendors on a variety of critical business issues. One of these issues is Business Architecture, for which they have developed an architecture framework since 1995, known as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®).
- TOGAF® is an architecture framework independent of any platform, which allows you to design, evaluate and build the correct architecture for your organization.
Who is it intended for?
What marks this course apart?
Why take this course?
- This course is ideal for anyone who wants to pass the TOGAF Foundation and Certified exams in quick succession in order to become a fully qualified TOGAF 9 Practitioner. Many students prefer this combined approach, as it means less time and money spent on training.
- We created this course according to the TOGAF standard, Version 9.2. It is fully accredited by The Open Group, self-paced and offers 25 hours of content spread across 26 modules. The course provides in-depth information on the core principles and concepts of the TOGAF framework, while also helping learners to analyze and apply their knowledge in preparation for the official exams.
- Are you looking for an online architecture course and want to become fully TOGAF 9.2 Certified? The course is aimed at those who already have some knowledge of TOGAF and want to learn more about TOGAF architecture. Passing the combined exam will make you an official TOGAF Certified Practitioner, with a globally-recognized qualification ideal for pursuing lucrative roles and networking opportunities in Enterprise Architecture.
- Students will receive 12 months of access to this course, as well as a FREE combined exam voucher. This course has been accredited by The Open Group and meets all the learning requirements of the TOGAF standard, Version 9.2, in order for students to sit and pass the TOGAF Foundation and Certified level exams.
Students who take this course will learn:
- The different levels of architecture outlined by the TOGAF ADM
- The ADM phases in development and Architecture Governance of an Enterprise Architecture
- The TOGAF Architecture Content Framework and the concept of Building Blocks
- The Stakeholder Management Technique and TOGAF Content Metamodel
- The TOGAF 9 standard’s recommended techniques for developing enterprise architectures
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model, including how to customize it to meet the needs of a specific organization
- The content of the ADM cycle key deliverables and the purpose of the Architecture Repository
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Everything needed to pass the official TOGAF 9 Foundation and Certified exams in quick succession
- Fully accredited training course
- Award-winning TOGAF training
- FREE exam vouchers & FREE retake
- 96% average first time pass rate
- 12 months access
- 35 hours of course material
- Quizzes & revision modules
- Downloadable PDF workbook
- Mock exam simulator with answers
- Increase your earning potential by 25%
- Expert tutor support