Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT – CGEIT
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT® (CGEIT®) certification has become a global standard for many successful IT companies. The Certification is issued by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) to validate a professional’s ability to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment.
Myndtrain education’s CGEIT Certification Training Course prepares you for the Certification exam to become Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT. The course provides you the depth coverage on GEIT Framework and its implementation, benefits realization, strategic alignment, performance measurement and risk & resource optimization. The Training course is fully designed and ideal for CIOs, Senior Managers, IS Professionals & compliances and those interested for more effective and efficient practices in supporting and advancing the IT governance of an enterprise. Additionally, this course is designed to help the attendees to review and refresh their information security knowledge. It also help identify areas they need to study for the CGEIT certification exam by ISACA.
This Training will be supported by discussion sessions and exercises to help you understand and master the material. There will also be a final exam preparation and the chance to try practice questions.
You Will Learn how to:
- Prepare and pass the Certified Governance Enterprise IT (CGEIT) Certification exam
- Define, manage, and establish a framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- Enable and support the achievement of enterprise objectives in IT Governance.
- Ensure that IT-enabled investments are managed to deliver optimized business benefits
- Establish an IT risk management framework to identify, analyze, manage, mitigate, monitor, and communicate IT – related business risks.
- Optimize IT resources
Before you set out on the path to acquiring your CGEIT certification, a few prerequisites must be met.
- Candidates must pass a 150 – questions exam.
- Provide proof of work experience (A minimum of five years of professional-level enterprise management, serving in governance or an advisory support role)
The work experience requirement for the CGEIT is more specific. One year of experience must be related to enterprise IT governance frameworks and the other years must be related to Strategic Management, Benefits Realization, Risk Optimization or Resource Optimization (pick any two). College instructors who teach IT governance-related subjects can count two full-time years toward every one year of the CGEIT work requirement.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Domain 1: Framework for the governance of enterprise IT (25 percent)
Domain 2: Strategic management (20 percent)
Domain 3: Benefits realization (16 percent)
Domain 4: Risk optimization (24 percent)
Domain 5: Resource optimization (15 percent)