AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
AWS SysOps Certification Training is intended to enable you to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam. Figure out how to make automatable and repeatable organizations of systems and frameworks on the AWS stage utilizing AWS highlights and devices identified with arrangement and sending. You will likewise pick up skill in administrations like Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, ELB, Route53, EC2, S3, Glacier, IAM and VPC.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
What are the objectives of this course?
Who is it intended for?
What marks this course apart?
- Associate Level Certification validates your experience in provisioning
- operating, and maintaining systems running on Amazon Web Services
- It confirms your ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS.
- It also validates your ability to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance
- recommend best practices throughout the life-cycle of a projec